it is my great pleasure to announce that this blog is deemed worthy of the Liebster Award!
thanks natalieerose98 for nominating us. she has a very pretty blog here!
the Liebster Award is an award passed around in the blogosphere, mostly around newbies. although i’m not exactly a newbie, i’ve only been seriously active on this blog since the start of 2014. (: there are some rules and tasks tied to this award, such as: listing facts about yourself, answering questions from the blogger who nominated you, nominating a number of other bloggers, and creating a set of questions for said bloggers to answer.
it all sounds a little bit tedious so i’ll try to do something different. (: after all, ‘liebster’ is a German word that is defined ‘sweetheart, beloved person, darling’. i don’t think you’d read a self-absorbed list of 11 facts about myself, read my 11 answers to 11 questions, then read my 11 new questions (AND if you were nominated by me, feel obliged to obey these rules and make a Liebster Award acceptance post completing all the tasks), and still feel like my blog is deserving of the definition ‘sweetheart, beloved person, darling’. too many words.
the number of almost anything in a list on this blog is (you guessed it) EIGHT! get it? octopus? so, i will cheat at Liebster shenanigans and provide 8 facts about me, and answer 8 of the 11 questions. i’m one step ahead, because the 8 facts about me (well, Odin) has long been up on the page titled ‘Odin’ on the menu of my blog. on to the 8 questions!
here is my art for the first question i am supposed to answer:
it’s aglio olio pasta and a hot tea, with my sketchbook, and my phone for music. it’s perfect. <3
which leaves just seven more:
2. if you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be, and why? clueless. i don’t know.
3. if you were from any other decade, which would it be? the 70s or the 80s.
4. what is the talent you wish you had? psychic powers when i need them. (:
5. how did you spend your childhood? my childhood just ended a year ago. i spent it eating, drawing, sleeping, studying, painting, dreaming, and making a mess. no regrets!
6. are you religious? no. but i do have a crush on this guy called Jesus.
7. are you a morning or a night person? i’m a whenever-there’s-coffee person (:
8. if you had only one day left to live, where would you go, and what would you do? i would get on a night flight to Paris, to see Mona Lisa in the Louvre. then i would go to Subway for lunch and eat a sandwich with extra olives and pickles.
(thanks natalie for taking the time to think up these interesting questions!)
here are my 4 nominated bloggers:
irene marie cortez illustrations
paddling in the shallow waters
people usually nominate 11 bloggers, but i’ve seen some nominate fewer than that. i chose to just nominate 4 because i thought it would mean more to the nominees if i did. (:
note to nominated bloggers- you aren’t obliged to accept your award, or complete the tasks! i would feel like such a burden if you felt that way. but it would be super cool if you’d answer just this one question (cheating again) in your own way, like how i did by drawing. what would you do with your life if money was no object?
i admire all four of you and would love to read/see your answers sometime. have a great day (: