hello everyone! i am Odin the Octopus.
WELCOME to my ocean of tea-infused brainchild! here are 8 facts about me.
1. i like to paint, on many different canvases! my friend Nat Andrea likes to use very small ones.
2. i have a sweet tooth. on AODT you can find many sweet things like DIYs and teatime snack tutorials. sweet!
3. my name, Odin, besides originally being the name of a god in Norse mythology, was chosen for me for its meaning: inspiration.
4. milkshakes and fruit and baked goodies are the best comfort food. i blog recipes too, like this one! other days, i post art store reviews, my artwork, journal entries, and the occasional interview.
5. my friend Nat Andrea collects buttons in all colours! she made this portrait of me drinking a cup of tea. there is a video if you’d like to check it out.
6. quick, easy, and equally enjoyable DIYs and recipes are my favourite- exactly what this blog is created to share!
7. i adore art. blogging, drawing, doodling, painting, collaging, tea-drinking, letter-writing, and amateur photography fill my days. everything is more fun with 8 limbs!
8. strawberry tea is my personal favourite. (:
follow me on Instagram here.
subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
Tweet me some love here.
or you could write me a letter. i mean an email . firstname.lastname@example.org is my address.